PSYCHOLOGICAL Tricks That can make your life much easier
1. Stay Calm when someone raises their voice to you
Learn the art of remaining calm. When a loudmouth acts out it's a usually in anger, and our behaviours can sometimes unintentionally provoke that.
2. Write down your thoughts when you feel stressed or anxious.
Write down your thoughts in a journal and then close it up. Believe it or not, you'll be able to focus on your work more easily because you have now shared your thoughts and released your feelings.
3. Right posture can boost confidence.
If you allow yourself to take up more space you're more likely to feel more confident. It can drastically improve your dating life and help you move up the ladder at work.
4. Make people feel needed when you ask for help.
People like to feel needed and they hate feeling guilty. By starting off the conversation with need your help... You're more likely to recieve the help you need.
5. Look into someone's eyes when you get a dissatisfactory answer.
This will make the person feel under pressure or cornered, and this will force them to further elaborate their thoughts. Instead of repeating the question or asking another, look into the eyes of the person.